New Student Advising
Summer Orientation and Advising
For more information about summer orientation and advising, please visit the UCI Orientation website.
- Incoming Freshmen will register during their SPOP session. Students will be notified of their assigned SPOP sessions starting June 15.
Arts Transfer Advising
- Incoming Transfers will receive an email from Arts Student Affairs on June 2 with advising and registration instructions.
Graduate Student Orientation & Advising
- Mandatory Campuswide Orientation - TBD. Check your UCI email for registration information
- CTSA Mandatory Orientation - Wednesday, September 30 @ 1PM PT
- Check your UCI email Zoom link day before session - no registration required
- Program advising is conducted by the Grad Faculty Advisor of your program
Please view the following information to supplement your Orientation:
Guide to Thrive - Use this guide to learn the different terms used on UCI's campus.
UCI General Catalogue - Refer to the Catalogue for course descriptions, university policies, prerequisite information, and major and minor requirements
About the Arts Student Affairs Office - Learn more about your Academic Counselors and the department
Arts FAQs - A quick reference guide for new students
Graduation Requirements - Requirements to graduate with an undergraduate degree from the Claire Trevor School of the Arts at UCI
Major Requirements - Undergraduate Degree Requirements for your major
Schedule of Classes - View all of the course offerings for the upcoming quarter
New Student Checklist - View the New Student Checklist for Freshmen and Transfers
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with student opportunities and important announcements.