New Student Advising
Summer Orientation and Advising
ADDITIONAL DETAILS FOR FALL 2021 STUDENTS WILL BE UPDATED IN SPRING 2021
For more information about summer orientation and advising, please visit the UCI Orientation website.
- Incoming Freshmen will register during their SPOP session. Students will be notified of their assigned SPOP sessions starting June 15.
- Students will be registering with the Arts Student Affairs team on the day of their SPOP session.
Arts Transfer Advising: https://www.arts.uci.edu/arts-transfer-advising
- Incoming Transfers will receive an email from Arts Student Affairs on June 2 with advising and registration instructions.
- Virtual registration dates will be June 14-June 17 and July 8. Dates and times are TBD, as we are waiting for final SIRs.
- Transfer SPOP sessions (strongly recommended) will be in August.
- Transfer Student Center
- Transfer Boost - Summer 2021
Graduate Student Orientation & Advising
- Mandatory Campuswide Orientation - TBD. Check your UCI email for registration information
- CTSA Mandatory Orientation - Wednesday of Welcome Week
- Program advising is conducted by the Grad Faculty Advisor of your program
Please view the following information to supplement your Orientation:
Guide to Thrive - Use this guide to learn the different terms used on UCI's campus.
UCI General Catalogue - Refer to the Catalogue for course descriptions, university policies, prerequisite information, and major and minor requirements
About the Arts Student Affairs Office - Learn more about your Academic Counselors and the department
Arts FAQs - A quick reference guide for new students
Graduation Requirements - Requirements to graduate with an undergraduate degree from the Claire Trevor School of the Arts at UCI
Major Requirements - Undergraduate Degree Requirements for your major
Schedule of Classes - View all of the course offerings for the upcoming quarter
New Student Checklist - View the New Student Checklist for Freshmen and Transfers
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with student opportunities and important announcements.
- Registrar’s Office
- General Catalogue
- Schedule of Classes
- Quarterly Academic Calendar
- Student Access
- Change of Major
- General Petition
- Unit Increase Request
- Transferring Courses to UCI
- Study Abroad Advising Form