Career Resources for Creative Wayfinding
Creative Wayfinding is intentionally signaling to CTSA students opportunities for professional pathways. It’s being intentional about how we educate and prepare our students as creative leaders and how their education with us provides transferrable skills in both arts and industry. This includes how we are developing our pipeline with K-12, advancing opportunities during their time as a student at CTSA, and building community with our alumni. The pipeline development and professional pathways are strengthened by our strategic partnerships with K12 schools, arts organizations and industry.
Tiffany Ana López, Ph.D., Dean and Claire Trevor Professor
General Resumes & Cover Letters
The UCI Division of Career Pathways (DCP) has a plethora of resources that educates and engages UCI students and alumni to realize their career potential. Here are some resources offered to help build your resume and cover letter:
Want personalized assistance? Reach out to CTSA’s Division of Career Pathways liaison, Cari Malek!
Proudly presented by UC Irvine’s Paul Merage School of Business in partnership with The Claire Trevor School of the Arts, the Certificate in Arts Management is an interactive, online program led by vanguard faculty who teach foundational business principles for practical applications in the arts and creative industries.
The Creative Connections program provides a paid, year-long teaching artist internship to UCI arts majors, preparing them to develop and implement arts-based curriculum and projects for K-12 students in collaboration with an Orange County area educator.
This elective course allows students from all majors to receive 2-4 units of academic credit for an approved internship on or off-campus. This course is managed online via UCI Canvas including assignment submissions as well as supplemental resources. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Handshake - UCI Division of Career Pathways
UCI's comprehensive online career services platform used to search for jobs and internships, connect with employers, and enroll in workshops. Current students log in with your UCINetID and password.
- Arts Industry Job Boards
- CTSA's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- artEquity provides tools, resources, and training at the intersection of art and activism
- Create CA advocates for high-quality arts education for all students by providing policy expertise and mobilizing a statewide network of advocates and allied partners
- Californians for the Arts is the only comprehensive, multidisciplinary organization focused on advancing and building public awareness of the value and impact of arts, culture and creativity across California
CONNECT - Spring 2023
- Make A Gift
- Giving Opportunities
- Ways to Give
- Support Groups
- UCI Giving Day
- Legacy Giving
- Brilliant Future Campaign