Undergraduate Admissions Timeline
For Fall 2023 Admission
August 1, 2022
- UC application open to edit for fall 2023 admission and scholarships.
September 1-30, 2022
- TAG application submission period for fall 2023 admission.
November 1-30, 2022
- UC priority application filing period for fall 2023 admission and scholarships. Application must be filed no later than November 30 at ucal.us/apply.
December 2022 - January 2023
- Dance applicants will have two date options for a live audition, must choose only ONE date.
Saturday, January 21, 2023
Saturday, February 4, 2023
Auditions scheduled to be in-person
- Music applicants must submit a prescreen audition video no later than 12:00 PM PST on December 12, 2022.
- Official transcripts and supplemental application deadline for second baccalaureate candidates.
- UC Irvine notifies freshmen applicants of their admission status via the UCI Applicant Portal.
- Priority deadline for filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and GPA verification form for Cal Grant consideration.
- UC Irvine notifies transfer applicants of their admission status via the UCI Applicant Portal.
- Freshman Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) due.
- Housing applications due for freshmen.
- Priority deadline for UCI to receive all required supporting documents to complete financial aid applications for entering first-year students.
- Transfer Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) due.
- Housing applications due for transfer students.
- Official final transcripts are due to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Official test scores are due to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- UC application open for next fall admission and scholarships.
- Submit official transcripts for summer courses taken at any colleges and universities.
Summer - Fall 2023
- Take placement test(s).
- Attend orientation and enroll in courses for Fall 2023.
- Pay Fall 2023 fees by September 15, 2023 at 4:30 PM.
- Visit UCI's Student Health Center website for important UC immunization and health insurance requirements, deadline dates, and instructions.
- International students: complete iNavigate UCI, the International Center's mandatory electronic check-in process
- Registrar’s Office
- General Catalogue
- Schedule of Classes
- Quarterly Academic Calendar
- Student Access
- Change of Major
- General Petition
- Unit Increase Request
- FERPA Release Form
- Transferring Courses to UCI
- Study Abroad Advising Form