For sold out events consider visiting the box office 1 hour before curtain to check on any returned tickets. Does not apply to events at Irvine Barclay Theatre. Standby is not offered for a few events at other venues. For more info contact the Arts Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-824-2787 (Wednesday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.).
You will be sold a chance to sit in a potentially empty seat for which someone else holds a ticket. One of four things may happen:
1. There are no empty seats at curtain (full refund).
2. You sit down for a portion of Act 1 but are asked to vacate if someone arrives late (full refund).
3. You watch Act 1 but are asked to vacate for Act 2 if someone arrives late (full refund).
4. You are seated and never asked to vacate (no refund).
If scenarios 1-3 occur before the box office closes, you will be issued a refund in real-time. If the box office has closed, you will be issued a refund the next business day (please hand the ticket to the usher/house manager before leaving).
* Specific seating not guaranteed.
* You may not be able to sit together if purchasing multiple standby tickets.
* You may be asked to switch empty seats at any point during the show, including splitting up standby ticket holders.
Driving Directions to Mesa Parking Structure (MPS)
|Get driving & walking directions to various venues - click here.|
Box Office Hours (beg. 9/27):
- Wednesday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- 1 hr. before paid events, at the venue box office
Discounted advance pre-paid parking permits
Reserve at least the day before the event.
Service is available for guests with disabilities or those with mobility issues, from the Mesa Parking Structure (MPS) to select shows throughout the season.
CONNECT - Fall 2023
- Make A Gift
- Giving Opportunities
- Ways to Give
- Support Groups
- UCI Giving Day
- Legacy Giving
- Brilliant Future Campaign