Our legacy starts with how we live our lives. When you consider your legacy, you think of the people, lives and experiences that shaped you, as well as the lives that you have influenced. As you contemplate your legacy, please consider UCI Claire Trevor School of the Arts.
When you leave us a portion of your estate, you create a lasting legacy while possibly receiving tax advantages and other benefits. A legacy that will help tomorrow's leaders shape the world for the better. As your philanthropic partner, we have provided an overview of some of the tools that may be useful as you consider supporting CTSA. We are committed to working with you and your advisors to find the best giving mechanism for you.
- Bequest | Estate gifts are simple to establish and allow you the financial flexibility to adjust your plans depending on your priorities. Your support will create a lasting impact at CTSA for generations to come.
- Charitable IRA Rollover | A gift option that enables you to transfer up to $100,000 directly from your IRA to CTSA each year and can mitigate your income tax liability. Individuals aged 70 ½ and older can take advantage of this gift option.
- Donor Advised Funds | Gifts from your existing DAF account is an effective and impactful way to support CTSA.
- Gifts of Insurance | If you have a life insurance policy that has outlasted its original purpose, consider making a gift of your insurance policy.
- Charitable Gift Annuity | A charitable gift annuity is a simple contract between you and the university. In exchange for a gift of cash or publicly traded stock, the university agrees to make fixed payments to you for the remainder of your life or to a loved one for their life. Once the university's obligation to you has been fulfilled, the remainder is distributed directly to the CTSA gift purpose that you have designated. We can also help to ensure that your wishes will be met with regards to your intended gift purpose.
Do you already have the Claire Trevor School of the Arts in your estate plans? Please let us know. We would love to recognize you for this generous support in your lifetime as a member of our Legacy Society.
To learn more about the different planned gifts that may be suitable for you, please contact Sarah Strozza, Senior Director of Development at (949) 824-0629 or email@example.com.
CONNECT - Spring 2023
- Make A Gift
- Giving Opportunities
- Ways to Give
- Support Groups
- UCI Giving Day
- Legacy Giving
- Brilliant Future Campaign