Undergraduate Admissions Timeline
For Fall 2017 Admission
August 1, 2016
- UC application open to edit for fall 2017 admission and scholarships.
September 1-30, 2016
- TAG application submission period for fall 2017 admission.
November 1-30, 2016
- UC priority application filing period for fall 2017 admission and scholarships. Application must be filed no later than November 30 at ucal.us/apply.
- Last opportunity for freshmen applicants to take the SAT Reasoning test or ACT Plus Writing.
- Dance Auditions (attend only one).
March 1-31, 2017
- UC Irvine notifies freshmen applicants of their admission status via the MyAdmission portal.
March 2, 2017
- Priority deadline for filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and GPA verification form for Cal Grant consideration.
April 1-30, 2017
- UC Irvine notifies transfer applicants of their admission status via the MyAdmission portal.
May 1, 2017
- Freshman Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) due.
- Priority deadline for UCI to receive all required supporting documents to complete students' financial aid applications.
- Housing applications due for freshmen.
June 1, 2017
- Transfer Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) and Statement of Legal Residence (SLR) due.
- Housing applications due for transfer students.
July 1, 2017
- Official final transcripts are due to the Office of Admissions and Relations with Schools.
July 15, 2017
- Official test scores are due to the Office of Admissions and Relations with Schools.
September 15, 2017
- Submit official transcripts for summer courses taken at any colleges and universities.
- Enroll in courses for Fall 2017.
- Pay Fall 2017 registration fees.
- For students who do not attend four years at a high school in which the language of instruction is English, official test scores are due for an exam that clears the English Language Proficiency Requirement.